ERASMUS+ program for education, training, youth and sport
Erasmus+ is the EU program to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe with €14.7 billion over the years 2014-2020 for:
- individuals to spend a mobility or volunteering period abroad and to receive linguistic training,
- organizations to collaborate in project partnerships in the fields of academic and vocational training, schools, adult learning and European sport events.
- supporting teaching, research, networking and policy debate on EU topics.
- Key Action 1: Learning Mobility of Individuals - Mobility of learners and staff, Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees, Erasmus+ Master Loans
- Key Action 2: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices - transnational Strategic Partnerships, Knowledge Alliances, Sector Skills Alliances, capacity-building, IT support platforms
- Key Action 3: Support for policy reforms - knowledge in the fields of education, training and youth for evidence-based policymaking and monitoring, initiatives for policy innovation, support to European policy tools, cooperation with international organizations, stakeholder dialogue, policy, and Programme promotion
- Jean Monnet - Academic Modules, Chairs, Centres of Excellence, policy debate with the academic world, support to associations dealing with EU studies and EU issues
- Sport - collaborative Partnerships, not-for-profit European sport events, strengthening of the evidence base for policymaking, dialogue with relevant European stakeholders
Project size: call specific, 50 k – 5 mln EUR
Funding rate: 80%
Time to grant: call specific, 4-7 months
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS
- Strong international dimension: cooperation with Partner Countries notably in the field of higher education and youth, through institutional partnerships, youth cooperation and mobility worldwide
- Impact in growth, jobs, social equity and inclusion on the European level