European Institute of Innovation and Technology
The European Institute of Innovation and Technology ´s (EIT) supports the creation and fining of innovative solutions to major societal challenges through:
- training and education programs
- development of innovative products and services
- powering start-ups and scale-ups
There are currently eight Innovation Communities and each focus on a different societal challenge:
- EIT Climate-KIC: Drivers of climate innovation in Europe and beyond
- EIT Digital: For a strong, digital Europe
- EIT Food: EIT Food connects businesses, research centres, universities and consumers.
- EIT Health: Together for healthy lives in Europe
- EIT InnoEnergy: Pioneering change in sustainable energy
- EIT Manufacturing: Strengthening and increasing the competitiveness of Europe's manufacturing
- EIT Raw Materials: Developing raw materials into a major strength for Europe
- EIT Urban Mobility: Smart, green and integrated transport
OPEN CALLS AND DEADLINES
Full list of specific calls opened under EIT Knowledge and Innovation Communities work program is presented in the document below.