Creative Europe for audiovisual, cultural and creative sectors
Creative Europe is the EU program for audio-visual, cultural and creative sectors with €1.46 billion over the years 2014-2020 for encouraging the audio-visual, cultural and creative players to operate across Europe, to reach new audiences and to develop the skills needed in the digital age.
Eligible applicants: cultural and creative organizations
- Culture sub-program: Culture sector initiatives, such as those promoting cross-border cooperation, platforms, networking, and literary translation.
- Media sub-program: Audio-visual sector initiatives, such as those promoting the development, distribution, or access to audio-visual works.
- Cross-sector: Guarantee Facility and transnational policy cooperation.
Project size: call specific, ca 25 k -200 k EUR
Funding rate: call specific, 50-100 %
Time to grant: call specific, 4 to 8 months from submission
CRITERIA FOR SUCCESS
- Consortium composed of a diverse range of expertise across several cultural and creative sectors from different countries
- Making use of digital solutions for the benefit of cultural and creative sectors
- Impact in improving culture and media sectors access to new international opportunities, markets, and audiences